Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas

Can't say I'm really into Christmas. Don't really hate it, it's just another part of my environment while I get through my own life. I just don't see spending lots of money on gifts, when me and others I know don't have a lot of extra money to spare. And it's really the thought that counts anyway.

Spent most of it working on and reading up on music biz, blog stuff, etc. Have two songs out, but that's just the beginning.

For some reason I just want it to be done so I can get back into the groove. As much as I enjoy wobbling around, I want to get back to healthy. I just feel better all around when I'm healthy and productive. There are endless things to do and dreams to pursue and me sitting there watching Die Hard for two hours eating fatty foods just isn't that productive.

For being influenced by a book called Four-hour work week, I sure am busy with my time these days. I don't think I can go back either. In 2012 my goal is to pursue dreams or die trying.

Merry Christmas all!

No comments:

Post a Comment